Find the most up-to-date COVID-19 information here.
Group runs and track/speed workouts will resume the week of June 15, 2021. For information about a specific group run and/or the track/speed workouts, including safety precautions and requirements, as well as changes to meet-up time, start times, and/or location changes, please check out the articles, below.
- Tuesday Track (7/6/20)…Ladder Style!Ladder Time! To keep this in Social Distancing guidelines, bring you face mask and your own water please. We will be splitting up the group and starting on opposite sides […]
- Track is Back…at Council Rock South!Short of Lightning….lets run! To keep this in Social Distancing guidelines, bring you face mask and your own water please. We will be splitting up the group and starting on […]
- Everybody’s Running on the Weekend!Saturday: Washington Crossing Trail Run: Group meets at 7:30 am at the Washington Crossing State Park river parking lot. The park management has reduced the number of spots in this […]
- The Hills will be alive with the Sound of Agony!The Hills Group will be meeting at Newtown Middle School at 6 pm Thursday night! Please follow all guidelines established in previous posts. Bring your own water and a face […]
- Track is Whack…….I mean Back!!BCRR Track workouts are back with a twist! Warm up begins at 5:45 pm with the workout following. We will be meeting at the NJ canal towpath at Washington Crossing […]
- #McTuesday Social-Distancing EditionMcTuesday is back…with a few social-distancing twists. 1. Wear a face covering…when standing or running near others, or approaching or passing pedestrians. 2. Remain 8-12 feet from others. 3. […]
- Moving to YellowWe will all live in a yellow county Yellow county, yellow county We will all live in a yellow county Yellow county, yellow county……. […]
- Update on the Winter Series Celebration and the Broadstreet tailgate busesUnfortunately due to the ongoing Convid-19 pandemic we have been forced to cancel the Winter Series celebration. We will begin refunding those who purchased tickets. Due to RunSignUp’s policies the […]
- Another month of no Group RunsLike so many other organizations we are wrestling with how to best balance the needs of our club with those of the larger community. We will continue to not have […]
- BCRR COVID-19 ResponseAll BCRR activities have been cancelled or postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. BCRR has and will continue to follow all local, state, and federal guidance during […]
- Winter Series Celebration PostponementDear Bucks County Roadrunners: The BCRR board has been inundated with messages regarding the possible postponement or cancellation of the BCRR Winter Series party. Given the recent changes in government […]