Happy Wednesday Crew!
It’s been a blast this season, so let’s go out with a bang!
We can either do a conventional workout or we can do a relay based workout! I’m leaving it up to the group tonight!
- 3 X 1 Mile, 4′ Recovery – at HMRP, 10k, 5k Pace
- 3-4 X 300m, 3′ Recovery – at 5k-3k Pace
- Everyone first runs a 2 Mile Tempo (~HMRP)
- 5′ Rest and Break Up Into Teams.
- First Relay Race – DMR (1200, 800, 400, 1600) *Those that want more miles do the longer intervals.
- Second Relay Race – 4 X 400
There’s a Halloween social after practice too, so you can dress up at practice or when you get there! 🙂
Im coming as a boring running coach – womp womp – never got a costume!!
Any who you guys rock and can’t wait to see ya tonight!!!