The Bucks County Roadrunners Board of Directors is excited to announce the following plans for the 2020-2021 Winter Series.
We have presented a plan of action to Tyler State Park Management, and they have agreed to let us hold our prestigious Winter Series with precautions in place.
We understand that not everyone is ready to return to racing or running together and we respect everyone’s opinion and comfort level regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for our members, who are ready to return to running and racing together, a winter series with precautions that will keep everyone safe and healthy while regaining some of the camaraderie that we enjoy as being a part of our club.
- WINTER SERIES REGISTRATION
- Go to the BCRR Website and either renew your membership or become a member. YOU MUST BE A 2020/2021 MEMBER OF THE CLUB TO SIGN UP FOR THE WINTER SERIES
- After updating your registration status, your next screen will be your purchase of the winter series. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE WHOLE SERIES (NO INDIVIDUAL RACE SIGN UPS THIS YEAR)
- THE WINTER SERIES PRICE Has Been REDUCED THIS YEAR TO $40 PLUS A $6 CHIP FEE. All Races will be chip timed and modified in order to insure proper social distancing.
- THE SERIES WILL START ON JANUARY 3RD AND CONSIST OF A TOTAL OF 8 RACES
- PARTICIPATION WILL BE LIMITED TO 150 PARTICIPANTS EACH WEEK; we will be having online sign ups for each race. Directions for how this process will work will be forthcoming.
If you have questions regarding any aspect of the registration process above, don’t hesitate to reach out to your board members for clarification.
We will be having our general membership meeting in November via Zoom to present this year’s budget as well as addressing how the Winter Series will be run. Stay tuned for information announcing this meeting with the zoom login.