McTuesday is back…with a few social-distancing twists.
1. Wear a face covering…when standing or running near others, or approaching or passing pedestrians.
2. Remain 8-12 feet from others.
3. To avoid congregating, the unofficial official start time will be 4p to 6p. Contact your friends who you pace with in advance, to arrange meeting times.
4. Below are several parking lots to avoid congregating, in addition to McCaffrey’s. The Giant behind it. Woodside Presbyterian Church beside it. And across the street: Fire Station, St. Chris Care, and Mason Hall.
5. Meet your running friends on Heacock Rd on the grass in front of the Masonic Hall.
6. Please see running guidelines (Road Runner Club of America) from Road Runners Club of America. It is important that we follow these guidelines for our club’s insurance and also to be good citizens in our friendly neighborhoods.
7. McTuesday remains BCRR strong and proud to be part of the community.