The BCRR offers plenty of opportunities–for members of all ages and abilities– to participate in trail runs, group runs, seasonal track workouts, competitive runs, and a variety of social gatherings throughout the year. Whether new to the sport or an avid runner for years, BCRR welcomes you!
- Organized weekly group runs/training runs throughout the year. Something for everyone. All paces welcome.
- Organized weekly track workouts, spring through fall. Evening track workouts are designed to help you run faster and stronger. All paces welcome.
- 15% members only discount on items purchased through RunningWarehouse.com.
- Volunteer opportunities to support community racing events and service activities.
- Social events and invitations to the BCRR Winter Celebration, tailgating events, monthly socials, and more!
When should I join or renew my membership?
If you plan to register for all (or most) of the Winter Series events: We encourage you to join or renew your membership and register for the full Winter Series as soon as the beginning of September through early December. See Winter Series page for more information about this signature club event.
If you do not plan to register for all (or most) of the Winter Series events: You can join anytime of year to take advantage of weekly organized group runs, early spring through early fall running programs, social events, and everything else the club has to offer, excluding the Winter Series.
We use RunSignUp for annual club membership registration and Winter Series (in season). When you click on the button below, you will be redirected to our club registration options page on RunSignUp.